Book Title: Barron's AP Statistics, 8th Edition
Publisher: Barron's Educational Series
Author: Martin Sternstein Ph.D.
- Barron's AP Calculus, 13th Edition
- Barron's AP Biology, 5th Edition
- Barron's AP Statistics Flash Cards, 2nd Edition
- Barron's AP Microeconomics/Macroeconomics, 5th Edition
- Barron's AP U.S. Government and Politics, 9th Edition
- Barron's AP English Language and Composition, 6th Edition
- Barron's AP Psychology, 7th Edition
- Barron's AP English Literature and Composition, 6th Edition (Barron's AP English Literature & Composition)
- Cracking the AP Statistics Exam, 2017 Edition: Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5 (College Test Preparation)
- Barron's AP Chemistry, 8th Edition
This manual's in-depth preparation for the AP Statistics exam features the 35 absolutely best AP Statistics exam hints found anywhere, and includes:A diagnostic test and five full-length and up-to-date practice examsAll test questions answered and explainedAdditional multiple-choice and free-response questions with answersA 15-chapter subject review covering all test topicsA guide to basic uses of TI-83/TI-84 calculators
The manual can be purchased alone or with an enclosed CD-ROM that presents two additional practice tests with automatic scoring of the multiple-choice questions, as well as a second CD-ROM introducing the TI-Nspire.
BONUS ONLINE PRACTICE TEST: Students who purchase this book or package will also get FREE access to one additional full-length online AP Statistics test with all questions answered and explained.