Book Title: Family Nurse Practitioner Exam Secrets Study Guide: NP Test Review for the Nurse Practitioner Exam
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: NP Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This Family Nurse Practitioner study guide includes practice test questions. Our study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the Family Nurse Practitioner test. Mometrix's Family Nurse Practitioner test study guide reviews the most important components of the Family Nurse Practitioner exam.
The Family Nurse Practitioner Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Family Nurse Practitioner Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Family Nurse Practitioner.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Family Nurse Practitioner Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Family Nurse Practitioner Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review of the Family Nurse Practitioner.
- An analysis of foundations for advanced practice
- A breakdown of professional practice
- An in-depth look at independent practice
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that is expected of you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Foundations for Advanced Practice section covers:
- Eating disorders
- Asthma/Status asthmaticus
- Parkinson's disease
- Lyme disease
- Acute hypoglycemia
- Nutritional assessment
- Status asthmaticus
- Medicare documentation guildelines
The Professional Practice section covers:
- Conflict resolution
- Advanced practice registered nurse (APRN)
- Risk management
The Independent Practice section covers:
- Providing anticipatory guidance
- Normal growth and development
- Expectations for patients
- Management of diabetes
- Massage therapy
- Cultural competence
- Therapeutic communication
- Electrolyte imbalances
- Clinical decision-making process
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the Family Nurse Practitioner Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
- Family Nurse Practitioner test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the Family Nurse Practitioner test.
- Family Nurse Practitioner exam prep that will help you elevate your Family Nurse Practitioner test score.
- Family Nurse Practitioner study manual that will reduce your worry about the Family Nurse Practitioner exam.
- Family Nurse Practitioner review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of Family Nurse Practitioner test anxiety.
- Family Nurse Practitioner practice test questions and much more...