Book Title: Just Add Sauce: A Revolutionary Guide to Boosting the Flavor of Everything You Cook
Publisher: America's Test Kitchen
Author: The Editors at America's Test Kitchen
Let sauce be your secret weapon in the kitchen with this unique new cookbook from America's Test Kitchen. From dolloping on vegetables to drizzling on steak, simmering up curries, and stir-frying noodles, instantly make everything you cook taste better with hundreds of flavorful, modern sauces paired with easy recipes that put them to use in creative, inspired ways.
- How to Roast Everything: A Game-Changing Guide to Building Flavor in Meat, Vegetables, and More
- Multicooker Perfection: Cook It Fast or Cook It Slow-You Decide
- The Perfect Cake: Your Ultimate Guide to Classic, Modern, and Whimsical Cakes
- Nutritious Delicious: Turbocharge Your Favorite Recipes with 50 Everyday Superfoods
- The Perfect Cookie: Your Ultimate Guide to Foolproof Cookies, Brownies & Bars
- Dinner Illustrated: 175 Meals Ready in 1 Hour or Less
- Bread Illustrated: A Step-By-Step Guide to Achieving Bakery-Quality Results At Home
- The Complete Slow Cooker: From Appetizers to Desserts - 400 Must-Have Recipes That Cook While You Play (or Work)
- One-Pan Wonders: Fuss-Free Meals for Your Sheet Pan, Dutch Oven, Skillet, Roasting Pan, Casserole, and Slow Cooker
- The America's Test Kitchen Cooking School Cookbook: Everything You Need to Know to Become a Great Cook
Many home cooks find sauces to be intimidating, equating them with rarified French restaurant techniques. America's Test Kitchen is knocking down that preconception with this ground-breaking cookbook that brings the flavorful world of sauces to life through the lens of home cooking. Sauce becomes the home cook's secret weapon with more than 175 simple sauces accompanied by over 100 fresh and fun recipes that use them. You'll be amazed at the versatility of the recipes in this uniquely organized and beautifully illustrated cookbook. In addition to the must-have classics that will boost your cooking arsenal (think: Warm Brown Butter-Hazelnut Vinaigrette with a Frisée Salad, a bright and bold Thyme-Sherry Vinegar Pan Sauce to dress up a Weeknight Roast Chicken, and a Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce for an at-home version of Chinese takeout), we also dive into the wide world of simmering sauces (from piquant Thai curries to complex Mexican moles), yogurt sauces (we take this familiar dairy product and give it new life), relishes (from classic Italian caponata to restaurant-inspired Grapefruit-Basil), herb sauces (Moroccan Chermoula to Argentinian Chimichurri to French Persillade), and more to open up new realms of flavor in your kitchen. You'll find plenty of unexpected pairings that showcase the ways that sauces can improve your everyday cooking.